We don’t warrant that the Portal or any email from the Portal are virus free, and we are not responsible for the damages that arise from the use of the Portal, if any. You are responsible for your use of the Portal and for ensuring that your device remains up to date, and virus-free.
By using this Portal, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Portal. Your continued use of the Portal following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptances of those changes.
- 1. Information We May Collect
When You visit the Portal, we may collect information including, but not limited to:
- a. Identity Data which includes first name, maiden name, last name, username, title or a similar identifier
- b. Contact Data which includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- c. Transaction Data which includes details about payments to and from you
- d. Technical Data which includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Portal.
- e. Profile Data which includes your username and password, your interests, preference, feedback and survey responses.
- f. Usage Data which includes information about how you use our Portal
- g. Marketing and Communication Data which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect other personal identification information, other than the registration information, only if you voluntary submit the same. If You send Us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send Us correspondence about Your activities on the Portal, We may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- 2. How We Use The Collected Information
We believe in the safety of Users and their information, and are transparent about our practices. We use the collected information in the following manner:
- a. To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- b. To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Portal.
- c. To improve our Portal - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- d. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Portal feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- e. To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- f. To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. However, You may not opt-out of receiving customer service messages related to your account or transactions or other legal notices from us.
- g. To third party service providers- We may employ financial institutions, other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf and transactions that you request or authorize. We may share your personal information with these third parties to provide you with services that we offer through our Portal to conduct quality assurance testing, facilitate creation of accounts, provide technical and customer support, or provide specific services, such as synchronization of your contacts with other software Portals, in accordance with your instructions. They will have access to the information to the extent they need to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. The third parties may in turn publicly display or publish your submissions in connection with their own websites and media platforms. When we distribute your submissions to third parties, we typically include your account name and details. We may disclose information in the aggregate to third parties relating to user behavior in connection with actual or prospective business relationship with those third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertising banners.
- 3. Protecting Your Information
Protecting Your information is priority and we have strict measures in place to do the same. We have enabled security measures to protect Your information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Portal and sensitive and private data exchange between the Portal and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Whenever You change or access Your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in Our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. Your account is password protected. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- 4. Cookies & Advertising
- 5. Third Party Applications
Users may find advertising or other content on our Portal that link to the Portal’s and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these Portals and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Portal. In addition, these Portals or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So, if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located. These Portals and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other websites which have a link to our Portal, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
- 6. Force Majeure
- 8. Contact Us
Please describe your grievance in detail, so that we can assist with investigation of your complaint.
Upon written request, subject to certain exceptions, we will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and will give you access to that information. Access requests should be sent to our Grievance Officer, using the contact information above, with _____ stated as the subject matter.
- 9. Purpose of Collection and Use of Customer Data
1. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Customer Data is collected by the Company for a lawful purpose and to facilitate your use of the Website and Services. You further acknowledge and agree that such collection of Customer Data is necessary for the same and that the Company does not retain any Customer Data for longer than is required for the purposes of your use of the Website and Services. The Company collects and uses the Customer Data for the following purposes:
2. The Company uses the Customer Data to provide you with access to its Website and Services and services from its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties.
3. By using this website and on procuring quotations therein,you hereby authorize us to contact you via calls,mails and/or text messages on the contact details so provided,to furnish you with information with regards to the services and products of GOLDIFY LLP. This authorization shall be licit for the mentioned purposes irrespective of whether you are registered with the NDNC registry.